Work & Rewards Program
This program is a fun way to talk about important ideas like; being responsible, working as a team and having a positive attitude. It also gives us a way to recognize camper accomplishment and acknowledge good behavior. Here's how it works: Each day campers can earn "tickets". The more tickets you earn the more chances to win. During Friday's "Award Ceremony" tickets are randomly pulled from a bucket. The winner picks a prize. Campers learn about this program Monday morning during orientation and are encouraged to participate throughout the week.
Earn tickets by:
• Picking up trash in the ocean, beach or campground
• Having a positive attitude
• Helping fellow campers in or out of the water
• Participating in beach activities & lunch time talks
• Helping with day camp set up & break down
• Loading the truck & cleaning equipment
• Helping with meal set-up and clean-up
• Washing and drying dishes
• Recycling, taking out the trash
• Helping counselors and staff
• Any work campers instigate or create
Win cool gear from Volcom, Sector 9, Kicker and Killer Dana. Tee shirts, hats, sweatshirts, stickers, posters, wallets, back packs, Sector 9 Skateboard, and more.
On Friday at 3:30pm families are invited to the campground to attend our "Award Ceremony". Come hear about camper accomplishments and watch your child win great raffle prizes. Every camper receives a Volcom Surf Camp tee shirt and hat.